How easy is the Metrovia in Guaquil be to use? I have a friend moving to Guaquil in the next year or so and would like to visit but be able to get around by myself. I speak some Spanish.
Metrovia in Guaquil ?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 2 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 3 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 4 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 5 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 6 2 wks in Colombia
- 7 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 8 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 9 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 12 iguaza falls
- 13 Argentina Holiday Help
- 14 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 15 Buenos Aries
- 16 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 17 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 20 cheap flights to paraguay
- 21 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 22 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 23 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 24 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 25 Obtaining a visa while abroad