I am trying to figure out the best airpass to purchase. My itinerary is Santiago-Puerto Montt-Santiago-Buenos Aires-Iguazu Falls-Buenos Aires. I cannot find out how or who to contact about a Mercosur Pass and in fact read somewhere that it does not exist anymore. Anyone have any info. Our trip starts in late March through mid-April. I will be flying LAN/American but they route the Iguazu Falls flight through Lima and it takes over 9 hours!! Any ideas or experience would be appreciated.
Mercosur Air Pass
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 2 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 Ten days in Ecuador
- 5 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 6 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 7 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 8 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 9 Peru versus Bolivia
- 10 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 11 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 12 Peru in December
- 13 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 14 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 15 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 16 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 17 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 18 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 19 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia
- 20 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 21 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina
- 22 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 23 Taxi in Buenos Aires
- 24 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 25 10 days to travel. Where should I go?