My Fiance & I will be going to Peru & Argentina for our honeymoon in November. We've book 3/4 of the trip.. but we are having trouble deciding where to stay in MENDOZA.
We would like to do a wine tour one day and see the city another day. Since it's our honeymoon we think it might be nice to stay at a winery. We would like to stay in an area where at least a couple of the wineries on our list are located.
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in wine country. That's not too far from those wineries and not too far from the city? Budget $125-$200/a night.
Mendoza Winery B&B Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 2 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 3 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 4 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 5 Easter Day in Rio
- 6 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 7 Patagonia tour
- 8 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 9 Patagonia tour in April
- 10 Patagonia tour
- 11 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 12 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 13 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 14 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 15 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 16 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 17 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 18 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 19 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 20 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 21 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 22 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 23 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 24 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 25 Help with Patagonia planning