My Fiance & I will be going to Peru & Argentina for our honeymoon in November. We've book 3/4 of the trip.. but we are having trouble deciding where to stay in MENDOZA.
We would like to do a wine tour one day and see the city another day. Since it's our honeymoon we think it might be nice to stay at a winery. We would like to stay in an area where at least a couple of the wineries on our list are located.
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in wine country. That's not too far from those wineries and not too far from the city? Budget $125-$200/a night.
Mendoza Winery B&B Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 2 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 3 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 4 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 5 Three weeks in South America
- 6 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 7 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 8 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 9 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 10 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 11 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 12 Easter Day in Rio
- 13 Argentina Trip report
- 14 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 15 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 16 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 17 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 18 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 19 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 20 Patagonia tour
- 21 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 22 Patagonia tour in April
- 23 Patagonia tour
- 24 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 25 Travel to Rio de Janeiro