My Fiance & I will be going to Peru & Argentina for our honeymoon in November. We've book 3/4 of the trip.. but we are having trouble deciding where to stay in MENDOZA.
We would like to do a wine tour one day and see the city another day. Since it's our honeymoon we think it might be nice to stay at a winery. We would like to stay in an area where at least a couple of the wineries on our list are located.
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in wine country. That's not too far from those wineries and not too far from the city? Budget $125-$200/a night.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 2 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 3 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 4 Brazil
- 5 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 6 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 7 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 8 Peru Trip for the Family
- 9 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 10 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 11 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 12 1.5 days in Rio
- 13 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 14 Galapagos tours
- 15 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 16 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 17 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 18 2 weeks trip
- 19 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 20 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 21 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 22 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 23 WEBJET
- 24 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 25 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?