My Fiance & I will be going to Peru & Argentina for our honeymoon in November. We've book 3/4 of the trip.. but we are having trouble deciding where to stay in MENDOZA.
We would like to do a wine tour one day and see the city another day. Since it's our honeymoon we think it might be nice to stay at a winery. We would like to stay in an area where at least a couple of the wineries on our list are located.
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in wine country. That's not too far from those wineries and not too far from the city? Budget $125-$200/a night.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 2 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 3 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 4 Trip Report: Bogota
- 5 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 6 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 7 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 9 Pantanal tour prices
- 10 Safety in Rio?
- 11 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 12 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 13 Argentina Trip report
- 14 My Lima Layover
- 15 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 16 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 17 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 18 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 19 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 20 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 21 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 22 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 23 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 24 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 25 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco