My Fiance & I will be going to Peru & Argentina for our honeymoon in November. We've book 3/4 of the trip.. but we are having trouble deciding where to stay in MENDOZA.
We would like to do a wine tour one day and see the city another day. Since it's our honeymoon we think it might be nice to stay at a winery. We would like to stay in an area where at least a couple of the wineries on our list are located.
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in wine country. That's not too far from those wineries and not too far from the city? Budget $125-$200/a night.
Mendoza Winery B&B Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 2 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 3 Santiago 2 days
- 4 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 5 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 6 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 7 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 8 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 9 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 10 Lodge in Pantanal
- 11 Pantanal on your own
- 12 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 13 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 14 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 15 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 16 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 17 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 18 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 19 Cell phone in Brazil
- 20 10 Full Days in Peru
- 21 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 22 10 day itinerary questions
- 23 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 24 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 25 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?