My Fiance & I will be going to Peru & Argentina for our honeymoon in November. We've book 3/4 of the trip.. but we are having trouble deciding where to stay in MENDOZA.
We would like to do a wine tour one day and see the city another day. Since it's our honeymoon we think it might be nice to stay at a winery. We would like to stay in an area where at least a couple of the wineries on our list are located.
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in wine country. That's not too far from those wineries and not too far from the city? Budget $125-$200/a night.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 2 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 3 Please help with itinerary!
- 4 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 5 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 6 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 7 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 9 Argentina
- 10 Tucantravel company.
- 11 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 12 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 13 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 14 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 15 Ship travel to South America
- 16 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 17 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 18 Solo travellers in Chile
- 19 Living in rural South America
- 20 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 21 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 22 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 23 galapagos island
- 24 Huayna Picchu ticket
- 25 Where to book the Salkantay trek?