My Fiance & I will be going to Peru & Argentina for our honeymoon in November. We've book 3/4 of the trip.. but we are having trouble deciding where to stay in MENDOZA.
We would like to do a wine tour one day and see the city another day. Since it's our honeymoon we think it might be nice to stay at a winery. We would like to stay in an area where at least a couple of the wineries on our list are located.
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in wine country. That's not too far from those wineries and not too far from the city? Budget $125-$200/a night.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 My Joyful Testimony
- 2 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 3 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 4 Best Latin American countries!
- 5 Peru in Late February?
- 6 Sao Paulo
- 7 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 8 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 9 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 10 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 11 Salud !
- 12 christmas in buenos aires
- 13 Cartagena
- 14 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 15 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 16 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 17 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 18 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 19 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 20 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 21 Galapagos Island
- 22 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 23 Puno to Lima
- 24 Solmar Tours in Peru
- 25 opinions on itinerary flow