My Fiance & I will be going to Peru & Argentina for our honeymoon in November. We've book 3/4 of the trip.. but we are having trouble deciding where to stay in MENDOZA.
We would like to do a wine tour one day and see the city another day. Since it's our honeymoon we think it might be nice to stay at a winery. We would like to stay in an area where at least a couple of the wineries on our list are located.
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in wine country. That's not too far from those wineries and not too far from the city? Budget $125-$200/a night.
Mendoza Winery B&B Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 2 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 3 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 4 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 5 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 6 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 7 4 weeks in Chile
- 8 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 9 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 10 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 11 Para Ti, Brazil
- 12 Advice needed for Colombia
- 13 Chile and Argentina
- 14 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 15 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 16 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 17 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 18 El valle de Elquí
- 19 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 20 Columbia Questions
- 21 Bogota
- 22 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 23 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 24 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 25 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South