My Fiance & I will be going to Peru & Argentina for our honeymoon in November. We've book 3/4 of the trip.. but we are having trouble deciding where to stay in MENDOZA.
We would like to do a wine tour one day and see the city another day. Since it's our honeymoon we think it might be nice to stay at a winery. We would like to stay in an area where at least a couple of the wineries on our list are located.
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in wine country. That's not too far from those wineries and not too far from the city? Budget $125-$200/a night.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Devil's Nose Train and Riobamba
- 2 BA Tango Show GO or NO
- 3 First time in Buenos Aires - a few questions for the BA experts!
- 4 Peru---vaccines and tips
- 5 summer olympics in Rio
- 6 driving in chile
- 7 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 8 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 9 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 10 Patagonia, travel buddies
- 11 Santiago/Valpo and Machu Pichu in 8 nights?
- 12 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 13 Argentia/Brazil or CapeTown/Seychelles Nov-Dec 2015
- 14 Travel Report For Brazil
- 15 3 weeks to travel
- 16 Living in rural South America
- 17 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 18 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 19 Final dinner tonight
- 20 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 21 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 22 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 23 Visiting Medellin
- 24 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 25 Iguazu logistics and rental car?