8-9 days in colombia in dec/jan. we plan to spend 4-5 full days in cartagena and then another 4 days somewhere else. we are having a hard time deciding between bogota and medellin. we are not going to go to beaches in colombia because all the places we want to stay are full, so will do that on another trip. we are trying to make sure we have enough time in cartagena, and then choosing the next best city to spend some time before heading to mexico for a full week on the beach. we are also traveling w/ a young baby, so can't do too much moving around although a small excursion from any of the above cities works as well. any advise greatly appreciated.
Medellin or Bogota/Itinerary ?s
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Beach from Cartagena
- 2 Macchu pichu by train and trek
- 3 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 4 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 5 Peru, help cutting costs
- 6 Solo female travelling around South America
- 7 Peruvian Amazon
- 8 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 9 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 10 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 11 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 12 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 13 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 14 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 15 Columbia Local Beer
- 16 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 17 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 18 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 19 10 days in Argentina
- 20 february/march- where to go?
- 21 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 22 driving to salvador
- 23 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 24 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 25 cartagena , columbia