8-9 days in colombia in dec/jan. we plan to spend 4-5 full days in cartagena and then another 4 days somewhere else. we are having a hard time deciding between bogota and medellin. we are not going to go to beaches in colombia because all the places we want to stay are full, so will do that on another trip. we are trying to make sure we have enough time in cartagena, and then choosing the next best city to spend some time before heading to mexico for a full week on the beach. we are also traveling w/ a young baby, so can't do too much moving around although a small excursion from any of the above cities works as well. any advise greatly appreciated.
Medellin or Bogota/Itinerary ?s
View all South America activity »
- 1 8 Days in Brazil
- 2 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 3 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 4 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 5 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 6 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 7 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 8 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 9 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 10 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 13 Peru Hop?
- 14 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 15 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 16 Uruguay Re-Do
- 17 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 21 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 22 Bariloche over XMas
- 23 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 24 Traveling with a Computer?
- 25 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires