8-9 days in colombia in dec/jan. we plan to spend 4-5 full days in cartagena and then another 4 days somewhere else. we are having a hard time deciding between bogota and medellin. we are not going to go to beaches in colombia because all the places we want to stay are full, so will do that on another trip. we are trying to make sure we have enough time in cartagena, and then choosing the next best city to spend some time before heading to mexico for a full week on the beach. we are also traveling w/ a young baby, so can't do too much moving around although a small excursion from any of the above cities works as well. any advise greatly appreciated.
Medellin or Bogota/Itinerary ?s
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 2 amazon jungle trips
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 TDP in August
- 5 Amazon Cruise
- 6 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 7 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 8 Brazil for Carnival
- 9 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 10 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 11 Last 2 weeks
- 12 10 nights in Argentina
- 13 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 14 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 15 Sobering Film
- 16 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 17 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 18 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 19 Machu Picchu First?
- 20 Rosh Hashanah
- 21 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 22 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 23 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 24 Patagonia trip decisions
- 25 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?