8-9 days in colombia in dec/jan. we plan to spend 4-5 full days in cartagena and then another 4 days somewhere else. we are having a hard time deciding between bogota and medellin. we are not going to go to beaches in colombia because all the places we want to stay are full, so will do that on another trip. we are trying to make sure we have enough time in cartagena, and then choosing the next best city to spend some time before heading to mexico for a full week on the beach. we are also traveling w/ a young baby, so can't do too much moving around although a small excursion from any of the above cities works as well. any advise greatly appreciated.
Medellin or Bogota/Itinerary ?s
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Easter Day in Rio
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 4 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 5 Patagonia tour
- 6 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 7 Patagonia tour in April
- 8 Patagonia tour
- 9 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 10 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 11 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 12 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 13 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 14 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 15 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 16 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 17 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 18 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 19 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 20 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 21 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 22 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 23 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 24 Help with Patagonia planning
- 25 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca