8-9 days in colombia in dec/jan. we plan to spend 4-5 full days in cartagena and then another 4 days somewhere else. we are having a hard time deciding between bogota and medellin. we are not going to go to beaches in colombia because all the places we want to stay are full, so will do that on another trip. we are trying to make sure we have enough time in cartagena, and then choosing the next best city to spend some time before heading to mexico for a full week on the beach. we are also traveling w/ a young baby, so can't do too much moving around although a small excursion from any of the above cities works as well. any advise greatly appreciated.
Medellin or Bogota/Itinerary ?s
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 2 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 3 Pantanal on your own
- 4 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 5 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 6 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 7 Ecuador - should we go?
- 8 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 9 Santiago 2 days
- 10 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 11 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 12 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 13 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 14 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 15 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 16 Lodge in Pantanal
- 17 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 18 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 19 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 20 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 21 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 22 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 23 Cell phone in Brazil
- 24 10 Full Days in Peru
- 25 Fly to Fernando de Noronha