Hi! My fiance and I are working on planning are honeymoon and are overwhelmed by the options. We are getting married mid-May 2012 and are planning to leave (from Philly) for our honeymoon immediately. We only have 7-8 days so anywhere we have to fly too far, including Hawaii, the South Pacific, Africa, etc are out. We are not interested in Mexico, Aruba, Jamaica, Domincan Republic, Puerto Rico or the Bahamas. We are interested in opinions and reccomendations for the Carribean (other than the above), Central America, or maybe some of Europe. We are in our mid-twenties and are definitely looking for some relaxation with some day adventures available. Can anyone help?!
May 2012 Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 2 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 3 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 4 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 5 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 6 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 7 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 8 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 9 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 10 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 11 Three weeks in South America
- 12 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 13 Patagonia tour in April
- 14 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 17 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 18 Off the beaten track
- 19 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 20 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 21 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike
- 22 Peru: a month travel in February
- 23 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 24 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca
- 25 NatGeo Patagonia trip