I'm looking into MI for my honeymoon and would like some feedback on resorts.
Considering the Allegro LagunaMar or the Hesperia Playa El Agua. I don't think I'll bother with the Hilton since I hear the beach is terrible.
I'm basically looking for the place with the best pools, beach and food. How is the beach at the LagunaMar? Is it close or quite a walk? We'll be going in late August 2003, will the weather be fine and will the resort be overrun with kids? Any and all comments are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 More Information:====>>> http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 3 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 4 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 5 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 6 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 7 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 8 Bariloche car rental
- 9 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 10 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 Machu Picchu in January
- 12 Dining in Medellin
- 13 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 14 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 15 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 16 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 17 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 18 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 19 santiago chile area
- 20 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 21 Reflections on our South America trip
- 22 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 23 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 24 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 25 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?