Planning on going this December for 1 week - been hearing horrid stories about the beaches being polluted and you can't go swimming - can anyone confirm this for me. Also like to the know the approx. cost of flying to Angel Falls. Thanks in advance.
Margarita Island Info
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pantanal on your own
- 2 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 3 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 4 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 5 Ecuador - should we go?
- 6 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 7 Santiago 2 days
- 8 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 9 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 10 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 11 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 12 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 13 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 14 Lodge in Pantanal
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 17 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 20 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 21 Cell phone in Brazil
- 22 10 Full Days in Peru
- 23 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 24 10 day itinerary questions
- 25 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?