Have you ever been? What do you think? I met some people last night on the plane. They said they spent their honeymoon there. What they did was go with 'no reservations'. They previously watched a tv show with that title, so they went literally with no rez and they had a ball.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Columbia Questions
- 2 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 3 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 4 Argentina Holiday Help
- 5 Language study in Brazil
- 6 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 7 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 Chile - IVA Tax
- 10 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Trip Report
- 13 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 14 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 15 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 16 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 17 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 18 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 19 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 20 1st South American adventure
- 21 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 22 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 23 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 24 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 25 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?