Will depart tomorrow morning on a trip to Rapa Nui, Chile and Argentina. Over the past three months or so I have read with great interest your musings and trip reports. I have learned so much (and on many levels). Am grateful that you have taken the time to assist a fellow traveler with your comments, suggestions and admonitions. No iPad with which to easily file a trip report. Will have to rely on my journal notes if I hope to do so upon my return. Again many thanks...muchas gracias.
Many thanks to you all!
View all South America activity »
- 1 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 2 Peru's Best Tours - Cusco, Machu Picchu, Lima
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 5 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 6 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 7 8 Days in Brazil
- 8 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 9 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 10 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 11 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 12 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 13 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 18 Peru Hop?
- 19 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 20 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 21 Uruguay Re-Do
- 22 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 More suggested reading
- 25 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip