Will depart tomorrow morning on a trip to Rapa Nui, Chile and Argentina. Over the past three months or so I have read with great interest your musings and trip reports. I have learned so much (and on many levels). Am grateful that you have taken the time to assist a fellow traveler with your comments, suggestions and admonitions. No iPad with which to easily file a trip report. Will have to rely on my journal notes if I hope to do so upon my return. Again many thanks...muchas gracias.
Many thanks to you all!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ecuador Guide Book
- 2 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 3 Solo female travelling around South America
- 4 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 7 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 8 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 9 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 10 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 11 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 12 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 13 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 14 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 15 Quito: Old city or new?
- 16 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 17 Bogota
- 18 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 19 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 21 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 22 4 weeks in Chile
- 23 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 24 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 25 Bogota - Is it safe?