I had to start a new topic, but also wondering if anyone or know someone that has been to the Manu Learning Center and the Romero Rain Forest Lodge in Manu?
I cannot seem to find any info on them much at all. Thanks again for all your help.
The Tambopata research center might be easier with still a lot of wildlife. The Romero has only 8 rooms with washrooms which is nice. Joanie
MANU RESERVE, PERU
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 3 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 4 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 5 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 6 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 7 Peru Escorted Travel
- 8 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 9 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 10 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 11 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 12 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 13 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 14 2 weeks in Argentina
- 15 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 16 Back to South America
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 25 Which airline to fly to Cusco?