I had to start a new topic, but also wondering if anyone or know someone that has been to the Manu Learning Center and the Romero Rain Forest Lodge in Manu?
I cannot seem to find any info on them much at all. Thanks again for all your help.
The Tambopata research center might be easier with still a lot of wildlife. The Romero has only 8 rooms with washrooms which is nice. Joanie
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 HP printer Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24*7
- 2 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 3 2 weeks in Chile
- 4 Travel agency in Columbia
- 5 Argentina (Chile?)
- 6 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 7 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 8 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 9 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 10 Cartagena tips
- 11 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 12 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 13 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 16 What to skip in Argentina
- 17 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 18 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 19 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 20 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 21 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 22 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 23 Itineraries
- 24 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 25 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas