My wife and I will be going to Peru next year and we want to go the Amazon, the info that i got about Amazon are telling me that the main spot is Iquitos but it is too far to me, I already got a tour for Machu Picchu and the closest place is Manu or Puerto Maldonado but I am not sure which place visit. please help me, any advise about which one is better or difference.
Thanks so much for helping me
Manu park vs Puerto Maldonado
- 1 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 2 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 3 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 4 8 Days in Brazil
- 5 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 6 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 7 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 8 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 9 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 10 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 11 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 12 Peru Hop?
- 13 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 14 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 15 Uruguay Re-Do
- 16 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 More suggested reading
- 19 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 20 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 21 Bariloche over XMas
- 22 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 23 Traveling with a Computer?
- 24 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 25 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!