My wife and I will be going to Peru next year and we want to go the Amazon, the info that i got about Amazon are telling me that the main spot is Iquitos but it is too far to me, I already got a tour for Machu Picchu and the closest place is Manu or Puerto Maldonado but I am not sure which place visit. please help me, any advise about which one is better or difference.
Thanks so much for helping me
Manu park vs Puerto Maldonado
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 2 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 3 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 4 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 5 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 6 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 7 2 weeks in Argentina
- 8 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 9 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 10 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 14 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 15 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 16 JW Marriott Lima
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Quito recommendations
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 22 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 23 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 24 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 25 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service