My wife and I will be going to Peru next year and we want to go the Amazon, the info that i got about Amazon are telling me that the main spot is Iquitos but it is too far to me, I already got a tour for Machu Picchu and the closest place is Manu or Puerto Maldonado but I am not sure which place visit. please help me, any advise about which one is better or difference.
Thanks so much for helping me
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 2 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 3 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 4 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 5 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 6 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 7 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 8 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 9 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 10 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 11 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 12 Galapagos Add Ons
- 13 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 14 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 15 Trip Report Ecuador
- 16 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 17 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 18 Day trips from Montevideo
- 19 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 20 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 21 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 22 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 23 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 24 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 25 Only one day in Quito recommendations.