I am wondering if I have a week if I have 6 days if I had time to do manchu pichu if I wanted before heading to argentina and brazil; My only concern is that I would be solo and was wondering if it would be hard to travel this way over there and if I would be able to find a tour guide etc. Any comments or direction? thx!
Manchu Pichu Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 4 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 5 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 6 WWYD-time in Lima
- 7 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 8 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 9 Argentina Holiday Help
- 10 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 11 argentina & brazil
- 12 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 13 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 14 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 15 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 16 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 17 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 18 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 19 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 20 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 2 wks in Colombia
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Buenos Aries
- 25 Tour guide for Machu Picchu