We are heading to MP in a few days and the tickets to Huayna Picchu are all sold out. The only options are the hike to Machupicchu Montana.
I am looking for some feedback from anyone who's hiked it, and if it was strenuous and if it was just or almost as nice as the hike to HP?
Machupicchu Montanta - feedback from anyone who's hiked it
- 1 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 2 Santiago Airport International Flight Connection Information
- 3 Cusco, Urubamba & Macchu Picchu
- 4 Peru & Bolivia (Cusco, Macchu Picchu, Puno, Copacabana, La Paz, Uyuni)
- 5 Trip Report: Brazil--the Pantanal
- 6 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 7 5 months South America
- 8 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 9 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 10 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 11 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 12 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 13 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 14 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 15 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 16 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 17 Patagonia Itinerary
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 South America in July
- 20 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 21 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 22 Brazil Help!
- 23 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 24 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 25 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago