Does anyone know what are the temperatures in Machu Picchu and Cuzco during their winter? I'm planning to go there on last week of July/first week of August. I'm also worried about the FOG. I've heard that if there is fog one is not able to enjoy the wonderful views of and from the mountains. Any idea? Thanks!
Machu Picchu/Cuzco - weather in July/August
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 2 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 3 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 4 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 5 Lodge in Pantanal
- 6 Pantanal on your own
- 7 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 8 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 9 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 10 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 11 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 12 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 13 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 14 Cell phone in Brazil
- 15 10 Full Days in Peru
- 16 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 17 10 day itinerary questions
- 18 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 19 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 20 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 21 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 22 Santiago 2 days
- 23 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru