Does anyone know what are the temperatures in Machu Picchu and Cuzco during their winter? I'm planning to go there on last week of July/first week of August. I'm also worried about the FOG. I've heard that if there is fog one is not able to enjoy the wonderful views of and from the mountains. Any idea? Thanks!
Machu Picchu/Cuzco - weather in July/August
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help
- 2 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 3 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 4 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 5 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 6 Easter Day in Rio
- 7 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 8 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 9 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 10 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 11 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 12 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 13 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 14 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 15 Three weeks in South America
- 16 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 17 Patagonia tour in April
- 18 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 21 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 22 Off the beaten track
- 23 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 24 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 25 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike