We are going to Machu Picchu in March and plan on taking the train from Sacred Valley up to MP, spending the night at a hotel, then going from there on to Cuzco. Do we need to buy our train tickets in advance (like from the U. S.) or can we wait until we get to Peru to purchase them? Is there any luggage restriction? The Peru Rail web site is currently down so I can't get the info from them. Thanks.
Machu Picchu Train Tickets
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 2 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 3 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 4 1st South American adventure
- 5 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 6 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 7 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 8 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 9 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 10 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 11 For Neoptropical Birders
- 12 Columbia Questions
- 13 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 14 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 15 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 16 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 17 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 18 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 19 flights and hotels
- 20 Driver, Mendoza
- 21 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 22 amazon jungle trips
- 23 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 24 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 25 Advice, recommendations and guidance