DH and I are considering a Machu Picchu trip in late May/early June. I've seen an OAT 10 day trip for 2k and a NatGeo 8 day trip for 5k. I like the better hotels and staying near Machu Picchu for a night ( despite the $$$) but there is a huge difference between the two. Is there anything between the two that includes one night at the top? Preferably with a small group of people.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 2 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 3 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 4 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 5 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 6 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 7 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 8 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 9 Santiago, Chile
- 10 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 11 limited time in Cusco
- 12 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 13 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 14 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 15 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 16 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 17 Back "home" in Barranco
- 18 Day trips from Montevideo
- 19 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 20 2 weeks in Colombia
- 21 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 22 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 23 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review
- 24 Layover in Lima
- 25 Gym recommendations for Quito Centro Historico