DH and I are considering a Machu Picchu trip in late May/early June. I've seen an OAT 10 day trip for 2k and a NatGeo 8 day trip for 5k. I like the better hotels and staying near Machu Picchu for a night ( despite the $$$) but there is a huge difference between the two. Is there anything between the two that includes one night at the top? Preferably with a small group of people.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ||/|| 토토사이트추천 ||/|| BUS97.COM ||/|| 카지노게임종류 ||/||
- 2 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 3 Flying Solo to South America
- 4 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 South American destinations for introverts?
- 7 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 8 Where to start in May?
- 9 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 10 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 11 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 12 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 13 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 14 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 15 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 16 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 18 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 19 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 20 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 21 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 22 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 23 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 24 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 25 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?