My husband and I are travelling to Peru for 12 days in August. We're in our late 20's and moderately fit. Is the Inca Trail hike an "essential" part of the experience, or can we skip it and take the train? I just want to ensure we have enough time for everything else we have planned in Peru. Not to mention we're heading to the Amazon right afterwards and I wouldn't want us to be exhausted.
Thanks in advance for your input!
Machu Picchu- Hike vs. Train?
- 1 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 2 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 3 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 4 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 5 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 6 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 7 Back to South America
- 8 Vaya Adventures
- 9 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 10 travel to iguazu?
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN