For those planning to visit Machu Picchu from July 2017, you must know that local authorities have set new regulations for visiting the Inca citadel.
Up until know, we were able to buy our tickets for a specific date, no matter how long we stayed inside. However now, things have changed, there will be 2 scheduled times for visiting Machu Picchu. You'll be able to buy your entrance ticket either for the 1st group (6am - 12pm) or the second (12pm - 5h30pm).
For further info, you could read this article. https://goo.gl/SYvkrE
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 2 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 3 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 4 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 5 Avianca business class
- 6 Planning Argentina Trip
- 7 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 8 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 9 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 10 Feria de las flores
- 11 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 12 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 13 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 14 comments
- 15 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 16 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 17 Huacachina, Peru
- 18 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 19 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 20 Pantanal Lodges
- 21 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 22 Manaus
- 23 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 24 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!