For those planning to visit Machu Picchu from July 2017, you must know that local authorities have set new regulations for visiting the Inca citadel.
Up until know, we were able to buy our tickets for a specific date, no matter how long we stayed inside. However now, things have changed, there will be 2 scheduled times for visiting Machu Picchu. You'll be able to buy your entrance ticket either for the 1st group (6am - 12pm) or the second (12pm - 5h30pm).
For further info, you could read this article. https://goo.gl/SYvkrE
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 3 Pantanal Lodges
- 4 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 5 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 6 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 7 Manaus
- 8 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 9 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 10 Avianca business class
- 11 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 12 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 13 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 14 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 15 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 16 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 17 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 18 How many days in Medellin area?
- 19 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 20 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 21 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 22 Peru Trip for the Family
- 23 Pisco sours
- 24 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 25 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver