I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 2 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 3 Trip Report Ecuador
- 4 Day trips from Montevideo
- 5 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 6 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 7 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 8 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 9 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 10 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 11 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 12 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 13 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 14 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 15 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 16 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 17 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 18 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 20 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 21 Atacama and ????
- 22 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 23 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 24 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time
- 25 Tarapoto