I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Water in Peru
- 2 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 3 Argentina Trip report
- 4 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 5 Rio to Paraguay and Iguazu Falls advice needed
- 6 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 7 Trip Report: Bogota
- 8 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 9 Colchagua Valey
- 10 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 11 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 12 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 13 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 14 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 16 Pantanal tour prices
- 17 Safety in Rio?
- 18 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 19 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 20 My Lima Layover
- 21 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 22 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 23 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 24 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 25 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro