I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Language study in Brazil
- 2 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 3 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 4 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 5 Chile - IVA Tax
- 6 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 7 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Trip Report
- 10 Argentina Holiday Help
- 11 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 12 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 13 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 14 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 15 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 16 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 17 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 18 1st South American adventure
- 19 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 20 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 21 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 22 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 23 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 24 For Neoptropical Birders
- 25 Columbia Questions