I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 2 Christmas in Cusco
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 5 Patagonia Chile
- 6 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 7 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 8 Easter Island flight delays?
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 12 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 13 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 14 Brazilian music
- 15 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 16 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 17 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 18 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 19 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 20 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 21 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 22 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 23 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 24 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 25 Private sightseeing