I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 2 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 3 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 4 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 5 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 6 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 8 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 9 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 10 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 11 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 12 Where to start in May?
- 13 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 14 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 15 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 16 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 17 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 18 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 19 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 20 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 21 Argentina October 2016
- 22 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 23 Looking for quiet 1-bedroom apartment in Santiago
- 24 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 25 Changing money in Chile