I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 2 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 3 Easter Day in Rio
- 4 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 5 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 6 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 7 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 8 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 9 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 10 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 11 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 12 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 13 Three weeks in South America
- 14 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 15 Patagonia tour in April
- 16 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 19 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 20 Off the beaten track
- 21 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 22 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 23 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike
- 24 Peru: a month travel in February
- 25 Amauta has moved to a different adres?