I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 2 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 3 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 5 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 6 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 7 Para Ti, Brazil
- 8 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 9 4 weeks in Chile
- 10 Advice needed for Colombia
- 11 Chile and Argentina
- 12 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 13 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 14 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 15 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 16 El valle de Elquí
- 17 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 18 Columbia Questions
- 19 Bogota
- 20 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 21 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 22 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 23 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 24 Galapagos in 5 days
- 25 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels