I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 2 Air Conditioning in Valparaiso?
- 3 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 4 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 5 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 6 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 7 Pantanal on your own
- 8 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 9 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 10 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 11 Ecuador - should we go?
- 12 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 13 Santiago 2 days
- 14 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 15 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 16 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 17 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 18 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 19 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 20 Lodge in Pantanal
- 21 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 22 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 23 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 24 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 25 Buying a one way ticket into South America