I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 2 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 5 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 6 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 7 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 8 2 weeks in Argentina
- 9 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 10 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 14 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 15 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 16 JW Marriott Lima
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Quito recommendations
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 22 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 23 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 24 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 25 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service