I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 3 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 4 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 5 8 Days in Brazil
- 6 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 7 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 8 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 9 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 10 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 11 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 12 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 13 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 14 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 15 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 16 Peru Hop?
- 17 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 18 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 19 Uruguay Re-Do
- 20 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 More suggested reading
- 23 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 24 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 25 Bariloche over XMas