I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 4 2 wks in Colombia
- 5 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 6 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 7 iguaza falls
- 8 Argentina Holiday Help
- 9 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 10 Buenos Aries
- 11 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 12 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 13 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 14 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 15 cheap flights to paraguay
- 16 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 17 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 18 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 19 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 20 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 21 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 22 Transport in and around Peru (buses/taxis) - safety
- 23 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina
- 24 Peru - best way to handle money? Bring a lot of cash for exchange or ATMs?
- 25 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia