I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 2 2 weeks in Chile
- 3 Travel agency in Columbia
- 4 Argentina (Chile?)
- 5 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 6 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 7 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 8 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 9 Cartagena tips
- 10 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 15 What to skip in Argentina
- 16 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 17 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 18 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 19 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 22 Itineraries
- 23 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 24 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 25 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days