I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in December
- 2 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 3 amazon jungle trips
- 4 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 5 TDP in August
- 6 Amazon Cruise
- 7 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 8 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 9 Brazil for Carnival
- 10 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 Last 2 weeks
- 13 10 nights in Argentina
- 14 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 15 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 16 Sobering Film
- 17 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 18 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 19 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 20 Machu Picchu First?
- 21 Rosh Hashanah
- 22 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 23 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 24 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 25 Patagonia trip decisions