I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Currency Woes
- 2 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 3 Just a week!
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 6 driving to salvador
- 7 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 8 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 9 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 10 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 Quito trip
- 13 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 14 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 15 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 16 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 17 1 day in Rio
- 18 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 19 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 20 Solo female travelling around South America
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 23 Galapagos Islands
- 24 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!