I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Has Argentina stasting charging an entry tax/fee yet?
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 4 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 5 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 6 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 9 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 10 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 11 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 12 Three weeks in South America
- 13 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 14 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 15 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 16 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 17 Easter Day in Rio
- 18 Argentina Trip report
- 19 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 20 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 21 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 22 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 23 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 24 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 25 Patagonia tour