I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 WEBJET
- 2 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 3 2 weeks trip
- 4 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 5 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 6 Itineraries
- 7 Pantanal Lodges
- 8 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 9 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 10 3 weeks in South America
- 11 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 12 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 13 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 14 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 15 Chile wine tour
- 16 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 17 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 18 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 19 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 20 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 21 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 22 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 23 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 24 My June '14 Peru Trip
- 25 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?