I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 2 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 3 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 4 Trip Report
- 5 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 6 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 7 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 10 1st South American adventure
- 11 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 12 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 13 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 14 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 15 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 16 For Neoptropical Birders
- 17 Columbia Questions
- 18 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 19 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 20 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 21 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 22 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 23 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 24 flights and hotels
- 25 Driver, Mendoza