I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 2 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 3 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 4 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 5 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 8 WWYD-time in Lima
- 9 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Argentina Holiday Help
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 argentina & brazil
- 14 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 17 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 18 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 19 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 20 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 21 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 22 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 23 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 24 2 wks in Colombia
- 25 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?