A friend and I are signing up for the 4-day hike to Macchu Pichu in July. We have 6 months to prepare and are looking for recommendations in terms of training/preparation. What did you do to get ready? Any tips for the hike? Also looking for recommendations for what to do in Cusco and anything that is a must-bring for the trip. Thanks!
Machu Picchu 4 day hike advice
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 2 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 3 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 4 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 7 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 8 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 9 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 10 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 11 Three weeks in South America
- 12 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 13 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 14 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 15 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 16 Easter Day in Rio
- 17 Argentina Trip report
- 18 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 19 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 20 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 21 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 22 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 23 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 24 Patagonia tour
- 25 Patagonia tour in April