Has anyone recently flown LAN Peru within Peru? Do you know what the check-in luggage allowance is like?
Their website states different luggage allowances depending on whether you're only flying domestic or in combination with an international flight. Do you know what qualifies as international flight? If we're flying from the U.S. but on American Airlines (not LAN Peru), could we qualify for the international luggage allowance amount when we fly LAN domestically?
Please share your recent experiences with LAN. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 3 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 4 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 5 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 6 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 9 What to skip in Argentina
- 10 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 11 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 12 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 13 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 14 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 15 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 16 Itineraries
- 17 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 18 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 19 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 20 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 21 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 22 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 23 3.5 days in Rio
- 24 Iguaçu Falls fast trip
- 25 One month free to travel in February