Has anyone recently flown LAN Peru within Peru? Do you know what the check-in luggage allowance is like?
Their website states different luggage allowances depending on whether you're only flying domestic or in combination with an international flight. Do you know what qualifies as international flight? If we're flying from the U.S. but on American Airlines (not LAN Peru), could we qualify for the international luggage allowance amount when we fly LAN domestically?
Please share your recent experiences with LAN. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 2 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 3 Is four weeks in Equador too much?
- 4 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 5 Trip Report: Bogota
- 6 Peru, help cutting costs
- 7 carnival in rio?
- 8 Buenos Aires
- 9 £5000 budget for South America?
- 10 Argentina Trip report
- 11 Water in Peru
- 12 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 13 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 14 Rio to Paraguay and Iguazu Falls advice needed
- 15 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 16 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 17 Colchagua Valey
- 18 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 19 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 20 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 21 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 22 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 24 Pantanal tour prices
- 25 Safety in Rio?