Has anyone recently flown LAN Peru within Peru? Do you know what the check-in luggage allowance is like?
Their website states different luggage allowances depending on whether you're only flying domestic or in combination with an international flight. Do you know what qualifies as international flight? If we're flying from the U.S. but on American Airlines (not LAN Peru), could we qualify for the international luggage allowance amount when we fly LAN domestically?
Please share your recent experiences with LAN. Thanks!
Luggage Allowance on LAN Peru?
- 1 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 2 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 5 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 6 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 7 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 8 Peru Hop?
- 9 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 10 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 11 Uruguay Re-Do
- 12 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 13 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 14 More suggested reading
- 15 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 16 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 17 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 18 Bariloche over XMas
- 19 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 20 Traveling with a Computer?
- 21 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 22 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 23 18 Day Argentina Itinerary
- 24 Rent a car and travel through Patagonia? Join us!
- 25 Reflections on our South America trip