Does anyone know a company that has porters to help carry luggage. also do you need malaria pill to go.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 2 advice about traveling in Peru
- 3 Need and advise about where to go in Bolivia
- 4 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 5 Is it worth the Brazil visa to see the Falls?
- 6 help to plan a budget trip in south america
- 7 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 8 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 9 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 10 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 11 Argentina in October--more questions
- 12 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 13 South America this October
- 14 Chile or Argentina?
- 15 11 hours in Lima
- 16 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 17 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 18 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 19 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 20 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 21 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 22 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 23 Peru in December
- 24 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 25 Tarapoto