Does anyone know a company that has porters to help carry luggage. also do you need malaria pill to go.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 2 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 3 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 4 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 Flying Solo to South America
- 7 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 8 South American destinations for introverts?
- 9 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 10 Where to start in May?
- 11 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 12 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 13 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 14 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 15 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 16 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 17 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 19 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 20 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 21 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 22 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 23 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 24 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 25 Machu Picchu...Doable?