We are two couples in our early 60s. None of us has bee to South America and we'd like to take about two weeks in Sept or Oct to go. We would welcome suggestions for what tonsee and here to go. Initial thoughts are Rio de Janero, Iguaza Falls, Buenos Aires and we'd also love to see at least a bit of Patagonia. Thanks!
Looking for help planning itineray
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 2 Patagonia: Northern Lake District or El Chalten?
- 3 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 4 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 7 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 8 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 9 Surfing in Lima
- 10 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 Argentina vs Chile
- 13 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 14 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 15 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 16 Machu pichu, anybody know where to find route
- 17 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 18 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 19 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 20 Christmas in Cusco
- 21 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 22 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 23 transportation in Brazil
- 24 Patagonia Chile
- 25 Blue dollars in Argentina