We are two couples in our early 60s. None of us has bee to South America and we'd like to take about two weeks in Sept or Oct to go. We would welcome suggestions for what tonsee and here to go. Initial thoughts are Rio de Janero, Iguaza Falls, Buenos Aires and we'd also love to see at least a bit of Patagonia. Thanks!
Looking for help planning itineray
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 2 Day trip Iguazu to Arg/Paraguay missions - recommend a tour operator?
- 3 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 4 8 Days in Peru
- 5 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 6 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 7 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 8 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 9 Peru in December
- 10 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 11 Machu Picchu First?
- 12 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 13 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 14 Trip Report - Very Long
- 15 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 16 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 17 Heart of the Inca
- 18 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 19 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 20 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 21 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 22 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 23 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 24 Transportation in Ecuador
- 25 NW of Argentina