I am traveling to Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley in November. I have read in multiple posts here about a guide named Percy. I noted his contact information, but apparently did not write it down correctly. Does anyone know where I can find his contact info?
Looking for Guide Info for Percy - Cusco
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 2 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 3 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 4 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 5 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 6 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 7 2 weeks in Argentina
- 8 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 9 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 10 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 14 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 15 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 16 JW Marriott Lima
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Quito recommendations
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 22 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 23 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 24 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 25 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service