I will go to SA very soon and I will visit Bolivia and Peru, so I would apreciate if you guys can advice me about hotels or hostels in La paz. Also I will go Uyuni, Do you have any advice for that: bus traspostation, how long takes to get there?, Do i need i travel agency for that or I can do it by my own. After Bolivia I am planing to go to Peru and visit Cusco but I am thinking stop in Puno for the lake titicaca, Is it good Idea?
Thank you so much for helping me ,I will be very happy with any asnwer!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 UNITED : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Half Bandi: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 YAHOO
- 4 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 5 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 6 Galapagus July
- 7 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 8 The Atacama Desert
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 11 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 12 Finding a group to hike with
- 13 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 14 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 15 Pisco sours
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 20 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 21 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 22 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 23 Huacachina, Peru
- 24 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 25 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?