I will go to SA very soon and I will visit Bolivia and Peru, so I would apreciate if you guys can advice me about hotels or hostels in La paz. Also I will go Uyuni, Do you have any advice for that: bus traspostation, how long takes to get there?, Do i need i travel agency for that or I can do it by my own. After Bolivia I am planing to go to Peru and visit Cusco but I am thinking stop in Puno for the lake titicaca, Is it good Idea?
Thank you so much for helping me ,I will be very happy with any asnwer!
Looking a good Hotel/Hostel in La paz
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 2 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 3 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 4 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 5 Peru Escorted Travel
- 6 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 7 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 8 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 9 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 10 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 11 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 12 2 weeks in Argentina
- 13 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 16 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 17 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 18 JW Marriott Lima
- 19 Trip Report - Very Long
- 20 Quito recommendations
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 23 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 24 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 25 To Buenos Aires and beyond