I will go to SA very soon and I will visit Bolivia and Peru, so I would apreciate if you guys can advice me about hotels or hostels in La paz. Also I will go Uyuni, Do you have any advice for that: bus traspostation, how long takes to get there?, Do i need i travel agency for that or I can do it by my own. After Bolivia I am planing to go to Peru and visit Cusco but I am thinking stop in Puno for the lake titicaca, Is it good Idea?
Thank you so much for helping me ,I will be very happy with any asnwer!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 2 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 5 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 6 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 7 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 8 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 9 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 10 Cajamarca
- 11 Choquequirao Questions
- 12 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 13 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 14 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 15 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 16 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 17 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 18 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 19 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 20 Sixty days in Colombia
- 21 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 22 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 23 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 24 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 25 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help