I will go to SA very soon and I will visit Bolivia and Peru, so I would apreciate if you guys can advice me about hotels or hostels in La paz. Also I will go Uyuni, Do you have any advice for that: bus traspostation, how long takes to get there?, Do i need i travel agency for that or I can do it by my own. After Bolivia I am planing to go to Peru and visit Cusco but I am thinking stop in Puno for the lake titicaca, Is it good Idea?
Thank you so much for helping me ,I will be very happy with any asnwer!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 네이버증권시세 주식투자성공 oninve.com
- 2 증권바로가기 수익률 oninve.com
- 3 네이버주식시세검색 주식투자전략 oninve.com
- 4 Free Trial:====>>> http://healthytipweb.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 5 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 6 Pereu Floodingf
- 7 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 8 Lunahuana
- 9 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 10 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 11 One week in Cartagena?
- 12 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 13 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 14 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 15 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 16 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 17 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 18 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 19 Choquequirao Questions
- 20 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 21 MARCHU PICCHU
- 22 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 23 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 24 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 25 Thoughts on our itinerary?