I will go to SA very soon and I will visit Bolivia and Peru, so I would apreciate if you guys can advice me about hotels or hostels in La paz. Also I will go Uyuni, Do you have any advice for that: bus traspostation, how long takes to get there?, Do i need i travel agency for that or I can do it by my own. After Bolivia I am planing to go to Peru and visit Cusco but I am thinking stop in Puno for the lake titicaca, Is it good Idea?
Thank you so much for helping me ,I will be very happy with any asnwer!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 2 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 3 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 4 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 5 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 6 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 7 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 8 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 9 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 10 Santiago, Chile
- 11 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 12 limited time in Cusco
- 13 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 14 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 15 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 16 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 17 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 18 Back "home" in Barranco
- 19 Day trips from Montevideo
- 20 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 21 2 weeks in Colombia
- 22 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 23 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 24 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review
- 25 Layover in Lima