I will go to SA very soon and I will visit Bolivia and Peru, so I would apreciate if you guys can advice me about hotels or hostels in La paz. Also I will go Uyuni, Do you have any advice for that: bus traspostation, how long takes to get there?, Do i need i travel agency for that or I can do it by my own. After Bolivia I am planing to go to Peru and visit Cusco but I am thinking stop in Puno for the lake titicaca, Is it good Idea?
Thank you so much for helping me ,I will be very happy with any asnwer!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 2 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 3 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 4 Argentina in October--more questions
- 5 South America this October
- 6 Chile or Argentina?
- 7 11 hours in Lima
- 8 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 9 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 10 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 11 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 12 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 13 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 14 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 15 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 16 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 17 Peru in December
- 18 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 19 Tarapoto
- 20 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 21 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 22 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 23 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 24 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 25 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please