I will go to SA very soon and I will visit Bolivia and Peru, so I would apreciate if you guys can advice me about hotels or hostels in La paz. Also I will go Uyuni, Do you have any advice for that: bus traspostation, how long takes to get there?, Do i need i travel agency for that or I can do it by my own. After Bolivia I am planing to go to Peru and visit Cusco but I am thinking stop in Puno for the lake titicaca, Is it good Idea?
Thank you so much for helping me ,I will be very happy with any asnwer!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 2 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 3 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 4 Expat meet up.
- 5 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 6 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 7 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 8 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 9 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 10 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 11 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 12 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 13 Sixty days in Colombia
- 14 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 15 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 16 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 17 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 19 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 20 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 22 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 23 summer olympics in Rio
- 24 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 25 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??