I am looking for the trip report from the couple that reported on their long stay in the Sacred Valley, including working for Living Heart in Ollantaytambo for a month. There was some information in their report that I wanted & now cannot locate the report. Does anyone remember this report? If so, would appreciate being directed to it.
Living Heart - Ollantaytambo
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 2 1 day in Rio
- 3 Currency Woes
- 4 driving to salvador
- 5 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 6 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 7 Just a week!
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 10 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 11 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 12 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 13 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 14 Quito trip
- 15 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 16 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 17 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 18 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 19 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 20 Solo female travelling around South America
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 23 Galapagos Islands
- 24 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!