I have played with the idea of "falling off the grid" for a year... taking my family (me, my wife, and four kids), and moving to south America, for a year...living a quite, still, unplugged life... I'm having the hardest time figuring a cost of living number for something like this. Anyone have any idea how to start figuring something like this?
Live for a year
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 2 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 3 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 4 Lodge in Pantanal
- 5 Pantanal on your own
- 6 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 7 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 8 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 9 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 10 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 11 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 12 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 13 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 14 Cell phone in Brazil
- 15 10 Full Days in Peru
- 16 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 17 10 day itinerary questions
- 18 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 19 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 20 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 21 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 22 Santiago 2 days
- 23 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru