I have played with the idea of "falling off the grid" for a year... taking my family (me, my wife, and four kids), and moving to south America, for a year...living a quite, still, unplugged life... I'm having the hardest time figuring a cost of living number for something like this. Anyone have any idea how to start figuring something like this?
Live for a year
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 2 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 3 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 4 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 5 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 6 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 7 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 8 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 9 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 10 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 11 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 12 Quito: Old city or new?
- 13 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 14 Bogota
- 15 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 16 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 18 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 19 4 weeks in Chile
- 20 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 21 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 22 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 23 Para Ti, Brazil
- 24 Advice needed for Colombia
- 25 Chile and Argentina