I want to take the family to Galapagos.
Aside from the "deals" posted on Lindblad's website, are there any ways to capture a discount on a shoulder/ in-season cruise to Galapagos?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 the Clarins skin care product selection
- 2 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 3 http://quicksupplementfact.com/intelleral-reviews/
- 4 Santiago - where to stay?
- 5 Chile Trekking options
- 6 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 7 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 8 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 9 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 10 Making the most of Montevideo
- 11 Peru transport questioins
- 12 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 13 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 14 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 15 Insect repellent recommendations
- 16 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 17 Places to eat like a local
- 18 Galapagos
- 19 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 20 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 21 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 22 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 23 Fifteenth
- 24 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 25 Patagonia w/out Guide