I booked tickets to Easter Island traveling from Tampa to Miami to Lima to Easter Island. There is a two-hour window in Lima to transfer to my connecting flight. Is this enough time? I am considering traveling with only a carry-on bag since I am only going to Easter Island for a few days. I am hoping this will reduce the time needed in Lima since I won't need to collect a bag to pass through. Should I be concerned about making my flight to Easter Island in time? The next flight to get me there appears to go through Buenos Aires and Santiago first, delaying my arrival in Easter Island considerably.
Lima Airport transit time from US to Easter Island?
- 1 Peru & Bolivia (Cusco, Macchu Picchu, Puno, Copacabana, La Paz, Uyuni)
- 2 Santiago Airport International Flight Connection Information
- 3 Trip Report: Brazil--the Pantanal
- 4 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 5 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 6 5 months South America
- 7 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 8 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 9 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 10 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 11 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 12 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 13 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 14 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 15 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 16 Patagonia Itinerary
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 South America in July
- 19 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 20 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 21 Brazil Help!
- 22 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 23 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 24 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 25 Car Rental in Chile