I booked tickets to Easter Island traveling from Tampa to Miami to Lima to Easter Island. There is a two-hour window in Lima to transfer to my connecting flight. Is this enough time? I am considering traveling with only a carry-on bag since I am only going to Easter Island for a few days. I am hoping this will reduce the time needed in Lima since I won't need to collect a bag to pass through. Should I be concerned about making my flight to Easter Island in time? The next flight to get me there appears to go through Buenos Aires and Santiago first, delaying my arrival in Easter Island considerably.
Lima Airport transit time from US to Easter Island?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 2 Peru, help cutting costs
- 3 Peruvian Amazon
- 4 Peru Itinerary Help
- 5 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 6 driving to salvador
- 7 february/march- where to go?
- 8 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 9 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 10 Birding in Mindo
- 11 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 12 Iguazu accomodation
- 13 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 14 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 15 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 16 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 17 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 18 Peru: a month travel in February
- 19 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 20 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 21 Off the beaten track
- 22 Solo female travelling around South America
- 23 Anyone familiar with PeruSmile?
- 24 Punta del Este or La Barra area?
- 25 South American Airpasses