I booked tickets to Easter Island traveling from Tampa to Miami to Lima to Easter Island. There is a two-hour window in Lima to transfer to my connecting flight. Is this enough time? I am considering traveling with only a carry-on bag since I am only going to Easter Island for a few days. I am hoping this will reduce the time needed in Lima since I won't need to collect a bag to pass through. Should I be concerned about making my flight to Easter Island in time? The next flight to get me there appears to go through Buenos Aires and Santiago first, delaying my arrival in Easter Island considerably.
Lima Airport transit time from US to Easter Island?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 2 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 3 Birding in Mindo
- 4 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 5 2 weeks in Argentina
- 6 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 7 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 8 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 9 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 10 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 11 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 12 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!