I booked tickets to Easter Island traveling from Tampa to Miami to Lima to Easter Island. There is a two-hour window in Lima to transfer to my connecting flight. Is this enough time? I am considering traveling with only a carry-on bag since I am only going to Easter Island for a few days. I am hoping this will reduce the time needed in Lima since I won't need to collect a bag to pass through. Should I be concerned about making my flight to Easter Island in time? The next flight to get me there appears to go through Buenos Aires and Santiago first, delaying my arrival in Easter Island considerably.
Lima Airport transit time from US to Easter Island?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 2 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 3 Help
- 4 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 5 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 6 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 7 Easter Day in Rio
- 8 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 9 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 10 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 11 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 12 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 13 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 14 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 15 Three weeks in South America
- 16 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 17 Patagonia tour in April
- 18 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 21 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 22 Off the beaten track
- 23 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 24 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 25 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike