Need your expert opinion on this one.
I recently purchased flts from Cusco to Lima to Quito all on TACA airways from Orbitz.com.
Originally i noticed that we have 1 hour and 28 mins of transit time in Lima and did not think too much about it. I thought Orbitz would be smart enough to caluculate a "safe" transit time . But then on second thought, i researched a little online and some people were saying that it might not be enough. What do you guys think?
Below is my connecting flights on August 4th. We have to make it to Quito on the 4th because we have a cruise to catch on the 5th.
Depart Cuzco TACA 8
Economy | Airbus A32S
357 mi | 1hr 25min
7:35 AM Velazco Astete (CUZ)
9:00 AM Jorge Chavez International (LIM)
Seats: 06-E, 06-F | Seats are confirmed.
Flight 8 Operated by /TRANS AMERICAN AIRLINES - TACA PERU
Return Sat, Aug 4 2hr 30min Total time
Depart Lima TACA 134
Economy | Airbus A32S
830 mi | 2hr 30min
10:28 AM Jorge Chavez International (LIM)
12:58 PM Mariscal Sucre (UIO)
Flight 134 Operated by /AEROGAL
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 2 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 3 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 4 My Lima Layover
- 5 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 6 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 7 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 8 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 9 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 10 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 11 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 12 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 13 help with a trip to south america
- 14 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 15 Mistura - anyone been?
- 16 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 17 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 19 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 20 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 21 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 22 Trip to the Amazon!
- 23 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 24 Peruvian Independence Day
- 25 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!