My husband and I are leaving in two days for Peru. We have purchased our tickets to and from Lima (9 day vacation). We would love to see Machu Picchu, Colca Canyon, and Lake Titicacca (if time allows), but I'm not sure how to make it work in this time frame. We've travelled Europe (so easy with the Eurail pass!) - what is the best way to get to each of these sites? I know we have to fly from Lima to Cusco, then somehow take a train to Machu Picchu... I have found several 10 day itineraries online and in guide books, but they don't tell how to get from point A to point B. Thank you so much for your help!
Leaving in 2 days - Peru advice
View all South America activity »
- 1 Anyone needs bolivares to exchange?
- 2 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 5 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 6 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 7 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 8 8 Days in Brazil
- 9 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 10 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 11 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 12 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 13 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 14 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 15 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 16 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 17 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 18 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 19 Peru Hop?
- 20 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 21 Uruguay Re-Do
- 22 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 More suggested reading
- 25 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip