My husband and I are leaving in two days for Peru. We have purchased our tickets to and from Lima (9 day vacation). We would love to see Machu Picchu, Colca Canyon, and Lake Titicacca (if time allows), but I'm not sure how to make it work in this time frame. We've travelled Europe (so easy with the Eurail pass!) - what is the best way to get to each of these sites? I know we have to fly from Lima to Cusco, then somehow take a train to Machu Picchu... I have found several 10 day itineraries online and in guide books, but they don't tell how to get from point A to point B. Thank you so much for your help!
Leaving in 2 days - Peru advice
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 2 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 3 Brazilian music
- 4 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 5 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 6 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 7 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 8 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 9 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 10 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 13 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 14 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 15 Private sightseeing
- 16 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 17 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 18 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 19 argentina & brazil
- 20 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 21 private sightseeing
- 22 private tour options
- 23 Currency Woes
- 24 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 25 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS