My husband and I are leaving in two days for Peru. We have purchased our tickets to and from Lima (9 day vacation). We would love to see Machu Picchu, Colca Canyon, and Lake Titicacca (if time allows), but I'm not sure how to make it work in this time frame. We've travelled Europe (so easy with the Eurail pass!) - what is the best way to get to each of these sites? I know we have to fly from Lima to Cusco, then somehow take a train to Machu Picchu... I have found several 10 day itineraries online and in guide books, but they don't tell how to get from point A to point B. Thank you so much for your help!
Leaving in 2 days - Peru advice
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 I need peanut butter, but I'm in Argentina.
- 2 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 3 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 4 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 5 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 6 Cell phone in Brazil
- 7 10 Full Days in Peru
- 8 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 9 10 day itinerary questions
- 10 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 11 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 12 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 13 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 14 Santiago 2 days
- 15 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 17 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 18 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 19 10 day in peru
- 20 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 21 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 22 Mendoza
- 23 Patagonia in November 2014 Need help with rental SUV or guide
- 24 Hotel Suggestions Cusco, Aguas calientes, Urubamba, Puno, Lima etc..
- 25 General Peru questions