My husband and I are leaving in two days for Peru. We have purchased our tickets to and from Lima (9 day vacation). We would love to see Machu Picchu, Colca Canyon, and Lake Titicacca (if time allows), but I'm not sure how to make it work in this time frame. We've travelled Europe (so easy with the Eurail pass!) - what is the best way to get to each of these sites? I know we have to fly from Lima to Cusco, then somehow take a train to Machu Picchu... I have found several 10 day itineraries online and in guide books, but they don't tell how to get from point A to point B. Thank you so much for your help!
Leaving in 2 days - Peru advice
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 2 Solo female travelling around South America
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 5 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 6 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 7 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 8 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 9 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 10 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 11 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 12 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 13 Quito: Old city or new?
- 14 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 15 Bogota
- 16 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 17 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 18 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 19 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 20 4 weeks in Chile
- 21 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 23 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 24 Para Ti, Brazil
- 25 Advice needed for Colombia