we have a long layover in Santiago between arriving in Santiago and leaving for Easter island...about 10 hours....do you know anyplace we can rent a room for a few hours close to the airport? and lets just say for travelers, not for other purposes...
layover in Santiago
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BA transportation apps
- 2 Puno hotel with kids?
- 3 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 4 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 5 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 6 Ecuador Guide Book
- 7 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 8 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 9 Money in Buenos Aires
- 10 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 11 Solo female travelling around South America
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 14 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 15 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 16 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 17 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 18 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 19 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 20 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 21 Quito: Old city or new?
- 22 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 23 Bogota
- 24 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 25 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions