En route to Iguazu, we have a layover of about 8 hours in Rio. Is there enough time to get a brief view of the city? I understand it's a very surface impression and that we don't have 8 hours to tour, considering the formalities at the airport. If this is best done with a private guide, can you recommend a guide or service? Thanks!
Layover in Rio-what can we see?
View all South America activity »
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 3 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 4 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 5 8 Days in Brazil
- 6 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 7 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 8 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 9 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 10 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 11 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 12 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 13 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 14 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 15 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 16 Peru Hop?
- 17 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 18 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 19 Uruguay Re-Do
- 20 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 More suggested reading
- 23 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 24 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 25 Bariloche over XMas