Hello, I purchased a flight through TAM website from JFK to Chile w/ a connection in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Do I need a Visa for Brazil? On the outbound flight I have a 2 hour layover and on the return I have a 4 1/2 hour layover. The flight from JFK to Sao Paolo is on TAM and the connecting flight from Sao Paolo to Chile is on LAN. Please note, I did not purchase the flights separately so I expected that my luggage would be checked all the way from JFK to Chile and therefore not be expected to go through customs in Brazil.
Layover in Brazil - Do I need a Visa?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 4 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 5 Heart of the Inca
- 6 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 7 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 8 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 9 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 10 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 11 8 Days in Peru
- 12 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 13 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 14 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 15 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 16 Transportation in Ecuador
- 17 NW of Argentina
- 18 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 19 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 20 Ten days in Ecuador
- 21 amazon jungle trips
- 22 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 23 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 24 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 25 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?