I'm trying to put together a round trip ticket from LAX to Cochabamba, Bolivia using the internet. The best I seem to be able to do is get from Los Angeles to La Paz. I would appreciated suggestions on how to complete the La Paz/Cochabamba leg of the trip. Small airplane? Train? Bus? This ticket is for a friend of mine traveling by herself and fairly inexperienced as to travel, so the least complicated, the better. Thanks in advance for your help, and if it's just better for this trip to go through a travel agent, I'd appreciate knowing that, too.
LAX to Cochambamba, Bolivia--How?
- 1 Santiago Airport International Flight Connection Information
- 2 Trip Report: Brazil--the Pantanal
- 3 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 4 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 5 5 months South America
- 6 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 7 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 8 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 9 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 10 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 11 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 12 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 13 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 14 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 15 Patagonia Itinerary
- 16 Back to South America
- 17 South America in July
- 18 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 19 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 20 Brazil Help!
- 21 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 22 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 23 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 24 Car Rental in Chile
- 25 Peru For less travel agent