I just returned from Machu Picchu and the Galapagos. Booked through latinamerica4less. Everyone agreed they were horrible with pre trip communication. Some of the group didn't get their info until one or two days prior to departure. The representative that was supposed to pick us up at the airport in Quito and transport us to the hotel never showed. We had to take a taxi at our expense. I found a note stuffed under my hotel door telling me what time to be in the lobby for my return to the airport. The man drove us to the airport and dropped us off at the door without our tickets, etc. My mother uses a cane (82 years young) and I was on crutches. Long story, I broke my ankle on this trip. I would not recommend latinamerica4less.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 3 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 Peru, help cutting costs
- 6 cartagena , columbia
- 7 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 8 Peru Itinerary Help
- 9 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 10 driving to salvador
- 11 february/march- where to go?
- 12 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 13 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 14 Birding in Mindo
- 15 Iguazu accomodation
- 16 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 17 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 18 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 21 Peru: a month travel in February
- 22 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 23 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 24 Off the beaten track
- 25 Solo female travelling around South America