I just returned from Machu Picchu and the Galapagos. Booked through latinamerica4less. Everyone agreed they were horrible with pre trip communication. Some of the group didn't get their info until one or two days prior to departure. The representative that was supposed to pick us up at the airport in Quito and transport us to the hotel never showed. We had to take a taxi at our expense. I found a note stuffed under my hotel door telling me what time to be in the lobby for my return to the airport. The man drove us to the airport and dropped us off at the door without our tickets, etc. My mother uses a cane (82 years young) and I was on crutches. Long story, I broke my ankle on this trip. I would not recommend latinamerica4less.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 2 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 3 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 4 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 5 Santiago 2 days
- 6 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 7 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 10 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 11 Lodge in Pantanal
- 12 Pantanal on your own
- 13 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 14 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 15 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 16 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 17 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 18 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 19 Cell phone in Brazil
- 20 10 Full Days in Peru
- 21 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 22 10 day itinerary questions
- 23 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 24 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 25 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?