I just returned from Machu Picchu and the Galapagos. Booked through latinamerica4less. Everyone agreed they were horrible with pre trip communication. Some of the group didn't get their info until one or two days prior to departure. The representative that was supposed to pick us up at the airport in Quito and transport us to the hotel never showed. We had to take a taxi at our expense. I found a note stuffed under my hotel door telling me what time to be in the lobby for my return to the airport. The man drove us to the airport and dropped us off at the door without our tickets, etc. My mother uses a cane (82 years young) and I was on crutches. Long story, I broke my ankle on this trip. I would not recommend latinamerica4less.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 2 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 3 Mendoza
- 4 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 5 Pet friendly housing in Cusco, Peru
- 6 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 7 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 8 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 9 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 10 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 11 Pantanal on your own
- 12 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 13 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 14 Ecuador - should we go?
- 15 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 16 Santiago 2 days
- 17 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 18 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 19 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 20 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 21 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 22 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 23 Lodge in Pantanal
- 24 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 25 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??