I just returned from Machu Picchu and the Galapagos. Booked through latinamerica4less. Everyone agreed they were horrible with pre trip communication. Some of the group didn't get their info until one or two days prior to departure. The representative that was supposed to pick us up at the airport in Quito and transport us to the hotel never showed. We had to take a taxi at our expense. I found a note stuffed under my hotel door telling me what time to be in the lobby for my return to the airport. The man drove us to the airport and dropped us off at the door without our tickets, etc. My mother uses a cane (82 years young) and I was on crutches. Long story, I broke my ankle on this trip. I would not recommend latinamerica4less.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 2 Solo female travelling around South America
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 5 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 6 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 7 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 8 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 9 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 10 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 11 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 12 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 13 Quito: Old city or new?
- 14 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 15 Bogota
- 16 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 17 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 18 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 19 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 20 4 weeks in Chile
- 21 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 23 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 24 Para Ti, Brazil
- 25 Advice needed for Colombia