I will be travelling to Santiago, Buenos Aires, Rio and Asuncion respectively in September. I would like to visit the Iguassu Falls. Are they any day trips from any of these cities via bus or train, or would I have to spend two days in getting there? Are these land tours to the falls expensive? How long would the trip take by train or bus? Please let me know as soon as possible since I am in the process of making my hotel reservations and I would not want to pay for nights that I would not be staying in the hotel. HELP!!! Thank you in advance for your quick response.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 2 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 3 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 4 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 5 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 6 Easter Day in Rio
- 7 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 8 Patagonia tour
- 9 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 10 Patagonia tour in April
- 11 Patagonia tour
- 12 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 13 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 14 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 15 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 16 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 17 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 18 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 19 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 20 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 21 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 22 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 23 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 24 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 25 Help with Patagonia planning