I will be travelling to Santiago, Buenos Aires, Rio and Asuncion respectively in September. I would like to visit the Iguassu Falls. Are they any day trips from any of these cities via bus or train, or would I have to spend two days in getting there? Are these land tours to the falls expensive? How long would the trip take by train or bus? Please let me know as soon as possible since I am in the process of making my hotel reservations and I would not want to pay for nights that I would not be staying in the hotel. HELP!!! Thank you in advance for your quick response.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 2 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 5 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 6 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 7 Surfing in Lima
- 8 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 9 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 10 Argentina vs Chile
- 11 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 12 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 13 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 14 Machu pichu, anybody know where to find route
- 15 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 16 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 17 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 Christmas in Cusco
- 20 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 21 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 22 transportation in Brazil
- 23 Patagonia Chile
- 24 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 25 Easter Island flight delays?