I will be travelling to Santiago, Buenos Aires, Rio and Asuncion respectively in September. I would like to visit the Iguassu Falls. Are they any day trips from any of these cities via bus or train, or would I have to spend two days in getting there? Are these land tours to the falls expensive? How long would the trip take by train or bus? Please let me know as soon as possible since I am in the process of making my hotel reservations and I would not want to pay for nights that I would not be staying in the hotel. HELP!!! Thank you in advance for your quick response.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 2 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 3 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 4 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 5 4 weeks in Chile
- 6 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 7 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 8 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 9 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 10 Para Ti, Brazil
- 11 Advice needed for Colombia
- 12 Chile and Argentina
- 13 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 14 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 17 El valle de Elquí
- 18 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 19 Columbia Questions
- 20 Bogota
- 21 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 22 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 23 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 24 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 25 Galapagos in 5 days