I will be travelling to Santiago, Buenos Aires, Rio and Asuncion respectively in September. I would like to visit the Iguassu Falls. Are they any day trips from any of these cities via bus or train, or would I have to spend two days in getting there? Are these land tours to the falls expensive? How long would the trip take by train or bus? Please let me know as soon as possible since I am in the process of making my hotel reservations and I would not want to pay for nights that I would not be staying in the hotel. HELP!!! Thank you in advance for your quick response.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 2 Lodge in Pantanal
- 3 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 4 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 5 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 6 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 7 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 12 Cell phone in Brazil
- 13 10 Full Days in Peru
- 14 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 15 10 day itinerary questions
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 18 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 19 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 20 Santiago 2 days
- 21 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 22 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 23 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 24 10 day in peru
- 25 Galapogas Islands - when to go?