We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 2 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 3 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 4 My Lima Layover
- 5 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 6 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 7 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 8 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 9 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 10 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 11 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 12 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 13 help with a trip to south america
- 14 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 15 Mistura - anyone been?
- 16 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 17 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 19 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 20 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 21 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 22 Trip to the Amazon!
- 23 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 24 Peruvian Independence Day
- 25 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!