We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ¦~ ¦ ~ ¦ B U S 97.C O M ¦~ ¦ ~ ¦ 카지노사이트주소 ¦~ ¦ ~ ¦ 카지노게임
- 2 Neruda's Isla Negra Home - Worth a Detour?
- 3 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 4 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 5 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 6 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 7 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 8 Flying Solo to South America
- 9 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 10 South American destinations for introverts?
- 11 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 12 Where to start in May?
- 13 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 14 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 15 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 16 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 17 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 18 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 19 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 21 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 22 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 23 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 24 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 25 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April