We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Late Night Layover in Lima? Anything to do?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 2 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 3 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 4 driving to salvador
- 5 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 6 Currency Woes
- 7 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 8 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 9 Quito trip
- 10 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 11 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 12 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 13 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 14 1 day in Rio
- 15 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 16 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 17 Solo female travelling around South America
- 18 Bariloche car rental
- 19 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 20 Galapagos Islands
- 21 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 22 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 23 Day trip to Paracas
- 24 Peru trip
- 25 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides