We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Late Night Layover in Lima? Anything to do?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 2 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 3 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 4 Help
- 5 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 6 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 7 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 8 Easter Day in Rio
- 9 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 10 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 11 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 12 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 13 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 14 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 15 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 16 Three weeks in South America
- 17 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 18 Patagonia tour in April
- 19 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 20 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 21 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 22 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 23 Off the beaten track
- 24 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 25 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights