We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 2 Cheap flights from Southern/Cetral Europe to Brazil
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Safety in Rio?
- 5 Galapagos - Anyone book through Safari Tours??
- 6 Peru, help cutting costs
- 7 Peru Itinerary Help
- 8 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 9 Macchu pichu by train and trek
- 10 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 11 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 12 Beach from Cartagena
- 13 Solo female travelling around South America
- 14 Peruvian Amazon
- 15 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 16 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 17 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 18 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 19 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 20 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 21 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 22 Columbia Local Beer
- 23 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 24 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 25 10 days in Argentina