We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 2 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 3 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 4 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 5 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 6 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 7 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 8 Galapagos Add Ons
- 9 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 10 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 11 Trip Report Ecuador
- 12 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 13 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 14 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 15 Day trips from Montevideo
- 16 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 17 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 18 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 19 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 20 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 21 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 22 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 23 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 24 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour