We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel by Bus in Peru
- 2 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 3 Safety in Rio?
- 4 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 5 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 6 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 7 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Argentina Trip report
- 9 Pantanal tour prices
- 10 My Lima Layover
- 11 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 12 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 13 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 14 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 15 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 16 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 17 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 18 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 19 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 20 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 21 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 22 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 23 tours and tips
- 24 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 25 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?