We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Making the most of Montevideo
- 2 Peru transport questioins
- 3 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 4 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 5 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 6 Insect repellent recommendations
- 7 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 8 Places to eat like a local
- 9 Galapagos
- 10 Chile Trekking options
- 11 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 12 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 13 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 14 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 15 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 16 Fifteenth
- 17 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 18 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 19 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 20 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 21 LAN Stopover in Lima
- 22 Sixty days in Colombia
- 23 Packing advice for weather
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 25 Patagonia Planning