We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 advice about traveling in Peru
- 2 Need and advise about where to go in Bolivia
- 3 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 4 Is it worth the Brazil visa to see the Falls?
- 5 help to plan a budget trip in south america
- 6 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 7 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 8 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 9 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 10 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 11 Argentina in October--more questions
- 12 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 13 South America this October
- 14 Chile or Argentina?
- 15 11 hours in Lima
- 16 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 17 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 18 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 19 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 20 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 21 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 22 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 23 Peru in December
- 24 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 25 Tarapoto