We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colchagua Valey
- 2 Rio to Paraguay and Iguazu Falls advice needed
- 3 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 4 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 5 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 6 Trip Report: Bogota
- 7 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 8 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 9 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 10 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 11 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 13 Pantanal tour prices
- 14 Safety in Rio?
- 15 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 16 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 17 Argentina Trip report
- 18 My Lima Layover
- 19 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 20 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 21 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 22 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 23 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 24 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 25 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands