We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 포유카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 엔젤카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 3 강남카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 4 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 5 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 6 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 7 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 8 Avianca business class
- 9 Planning Argentina Trip
- 10 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 11 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 12 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 13 Feria de las flores
- 14 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 15 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 16 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 17 comments
- 18 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 19 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 20 Huacachina, Peru
- 21 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 22 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 23 Pantanal Lodges
- 24 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 25 Manaus