We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 2 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 3 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 4 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 5 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 6 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 8 days in Ecudor
- 8 Northeast Brazil
- 9 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 10 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 11 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 12 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 13 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 16 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 17 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 18 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 19 Lima - driver for hire
- 20 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 21 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 22 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 23 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 24 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 25 Booking Treks in Cusco?