We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 2 galapagos island
- 3 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 4 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 5 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 6 christmas in buenos aires
- 7 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 8 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 9 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 10 Best Latin American countries!
- 11 Peru in Late February?
- 12 Sao Paulo
- 13 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 14 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 15 Salud !
- 16 Cartagena
- 17 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 18 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 19 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 20 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 21 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 22 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 23 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 24 Galapagos Island
- 25 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.