We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Late Night Layover in Lima? Anything to do?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brazilian music
- 2 Christmas in Cusco
- 3 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 4 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 5 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 6 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 7 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 8 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 9 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 10 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 11 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 14 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 15 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 16 Private sightseeing
- 17 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 18 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 19 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 20 argentina & brazil
- 21 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 22 private sightseeing
- 23 private tour options
- 24 Currency Woes
- 25 Trek/Tour companies recommendations