We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 2 Too Long, but ain't gonna' change
- 3 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 4 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 5 Travel to Bolivia
- 6 Argentina - Best of Salta in 4 days
- 7 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 8 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 9 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 10 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 11 Brazil. Reading lists
- 12 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 13 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 14 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 15 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 16 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 17 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 18 Cajamarca
- 19 Choquequirao Questions
- 20 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 21 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 22 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 23 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 24 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 25 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions