I am planning a trip to the Galapagos in June of this year and I read that last minute bookings in Quito saves you thousands of dollars. Does anyone have any experience with this? Will we be able to find a cruise? Or is this peak time? What kind of flexibility should I plan? I pretty much have the month of June to go whenever but I wanted to see if I could make this a 2 week trip because it is quite pricey.
I also get sea sick sometimes so I was thinking of trying one of the larger ships. Any advice from fellow motion sickness sufferers as to what ship worked the best for them?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 HP printer 18OO:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h
- 2 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 3 2 weeks in Chile
- 4 Travel agency in Columbia
- 5 Argentina (Chile?)
- 6 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 7 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 8 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 9 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 10 Cartagena tips
- 11 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 12 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 13 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 16 What to skip in Argentina
- 17 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 18 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 19 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 20 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 21 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 22 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 23 Itineraries
- 24 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 25 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas