These SA airpasses are very confusing!
Does anybody have experience with this? If I understand well, I can also have an incoming flight to South America with TAM & still be able to benefit from the LAN SA airpass?
I actually need the following flights:
Lima - Juliaca
Cuzco - Lima - Sao Paolo - Cuiaba
Cuiaba - Rio de Janeiro
With TAM SA air pass it seems to be more expensive. If I choose LAN I cannot include the Cuiaba - Rio flight but that's not very expensive to buy separetely.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Visiting Iguazu Falls From Rio
- 2 participational photo project "Sun aroud the Globe"
- 3 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 4 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 5 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 6 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 7 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 8 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 9 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 10 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 11 Bariloche car rental
- 12 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 13 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Machu Picchu in January
- 15 Dining in Medellin
- 16 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 17 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 18 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 19 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 20 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 21 santiago chile area
- 22 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 23 Reflections on our South America trip
- 24 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 25 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt