I remember some discussion some time ago about LAN Peru imposing a loading or surcharge per sector on tickets booked from outside Peru.
Have I remembered this correctly, and can anyone provide me with some updated information and maybe some reputable alternative carriers.
LAN Peru surcharges for tickets booked outside Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 2 Trip Report
- 3 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 4 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 5 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 6 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 7 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 8 1st South American adventure
- 9 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 10 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 11 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 12 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 13 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 14 For Neoptropical Birders
- 15 Columbia Questions
- 16 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 17 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 18 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 19 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 20 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 21 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 22 flights and hotels
- 23 Driver, Mendoza
- 24 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 25 amazon jungle trips