Hello, still here!
At the point of making reservations where we think we will need them for our retirement trip.
Thinking we will be in the Lakes District of Chile and Argentina for 3 weeks January and February. We would like to rent a place for 7-10 days of this timeframe and take day trips, both driving, hiking and cycling. Still sorting through the pros and cons of areas in Chile and Argentina. Have looked at Pucon, Puerto Varas, San Martin de los Andes, Bariloche and Villa Angustura.
We envision a place where we could eat out well, have a glass of wine in a lively place, take scenic car trips and do some hiking, etc. returning to a quiet apartment at end of day. We are willing to rent a car as needed.
I know we are going at a popular time of year and thought best reserve now.
Any thoughts appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 FRESHER@: technical SUPP0RT CONT 1855-999-8045 GMAILONLYGMAIL
- 2 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 3 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 4 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 5 Avianca business class
- 6 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 8 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 11 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 12 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 13 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 14 How many days in Medellin area?
- 15 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 16 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 17 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 18 Peru Trip for the Family
- 19 Pisco sours
- 20 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 21 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 22 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 23 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 24 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 25 Lodging by Medellin Airport
Hello, still here!