Hello, still here!
At the point of making reservations where we think we will need them for our retirement trip.
Thinking we will be in the Lakes District of Chile and Argentina for 3 weeks January and February. We would like to rent a place for 7-10 days of this timeframe and take day trips, both driving, hiking and cycling. Still sorting through the pros and cons of areas in Chile and Argentina. Have looked at Pucon, Puerto Varas, San Martin de los Andes, Bariloche and Villa Angustura.
We envision a place where we could eat out well, have a glass of wine in a lively place, take scenic car trips and do some hiking, etc. returning to a quiet apartment at end of day. We are willing to rent a car as needed.
I know we are going at a popular time of year and thought best reserve now.
Any thoughts appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Alpha XL Boost http://supplementch3mistry.com/alpha-xl-boost/
- 2 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 3 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 4 Cartagena tips
- 5 Argentina (Chile?)
- 6 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 7 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 8 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 9 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 12 What to skip in Argentina
- 13 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 14 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 15 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 16 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 17 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 18 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 19 Itineraries
- 20 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 21 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 22 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 23 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 24 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 25 3.5 days in Rio
Hello, still here!