My husband and I are wanting to visit the ruins of Tiwanaku. We also wouldn't mind fishing on Lake Titicaca. Does anyone know of a tour company that offers both of these in a package? We are only going to be there three days, possibly four so we wanted to make the most of it. We are more into the archaeologic aspects of Peru and Bolivia than the culturistic aspects of it. If we had more time, we would love to see both--but unfortunately, two weeks of cramming an entire country is somewhat perplexing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lake Titicaca and Tiwanaku
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ten days in Ecuador
- 2 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 3 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 4 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 5 NW of Argentina
- 6 Peru versus Bolivia
- 7 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 8 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 9 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 10 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 11 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 12 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 13 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 14 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 15 Peru in December
- 16 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 17 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 18 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 19 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 20 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 21 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 22 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia
- 23 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 24 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina
- 25 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest