My husband and I are wanting to visit the ruins of Tiwanaku. We also wouldn't mind fishing on Lake Titicaca. Does anyone know of a tour company that offers both of these in a package? We are only going to be there three days, possibly four so we wanted to make the most of it. We are more into the archaeologic aspects of Peru and Bolivia than the culturistic aspects of it. If we had more time, we would love to see both--but unfortunately, two weeks of cramming an entire country is somewhat perplexing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lake Titicaca and Tiwanaku
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 2 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 3 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 6 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 7 Three weeks in South America
- 8 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 9 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 10 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 11 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 12 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 13 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 14 Easter Day in Rio
- 15 Argentina Trip report
- 16 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 17 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 18 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 21 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 22 Patagonia tour
- 23 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 24 Patagonia tour in April
- 25 Patagonia tour