My husband and I are wanting to visit the ruins of Tiwanaku. We also wouldn't mind fishing on Lake Titicaca. Does anyone know of a tour company that offers both of these in a package? We are only going to be there three days, possibly four so we wanted to make the most of it. We are more into the archaeologic aspects of Peru and Bolivia than the culturistic aspects of it. If we had more time, we would love to see both--but unfortunately, two weeks of cramming an entire country is somewhat perplexing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lake Titicaca and Tiwanaku
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 argentina & brazil
- 2 Brazilian music
- 3 Christmas in Cusco
- 4 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 5 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 6 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 7 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 8 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 9 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 10 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 11 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 12 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 15 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 16 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 17 Private sightseeing
- 18 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 19 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 20 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 21 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 22 private sightseeing
- 23 private tour options
- 24 Currency Woes
- 25 Trek/Tour companies recommendations