My husband and I are wanting to visit the ruins of Tiwanaku. We also wouldn't mind fishing on Lake Titicaca. Does anyone know of a tour company that offers both of these in a package? We are only going to be there three days, possibly four so we wanted to make the most of it. We are more into the archaeologic aspects of Peru and Bolivia than the culturistic aspects of it. If we had more time, we would love to see both--but unfortunately, two weeks of cramming an entire country is somewhat perplexing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lake Titicaca and Tiwanaku
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 4 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 5 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 8 WWYD-time in Lima
- 9 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Argentina Holiday Help
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 argentina & brazil
- 14 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 17 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 18 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 19 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 20 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 21 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 22 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 23 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 24 2 wks in Colombia
- 25 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?