My husband and I are wanting to visit the ruins of Tiwanaku. We also wouldn't mind fishing on Lake Titicaca. Does anyone know of a tour company that offers both of these in a package? We are only going to be there three days, possibly four so we wanted to make the most of it. We are more into the archaeologic aspects of Peru and Bolivia than the culturistic aspects of it. If we had more time, we would love to see both--but unfortunately, two weeks of cramming an entire country is somewhat perplexing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lake Titicaca and Tiwanaku
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Currency Woes
- 2 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 3 Just a week!
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 6 driving to salvador
- 7 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 8 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 9 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 10 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 Quito trip
- 13 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 14 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 15 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 16 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 17 1 day in Rio
- 18 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 19 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 20 Solo female travelling around South America
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 23 Galapagos Islands
- 24 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!