My husband and I are wanting to visit the ruins of Tiwanaku. We also wouldn't mind fishing on Lake Titicaca. Does anyone know of a tour company that offers both of these in a package? We are only going to be there three days, possibly four so we wanted to make the most of it. We are more into the archaeologic aspects of Peru and Bolivia than the culturistic aspects of it. If we had more time, we would love to see both--but unfortunately, two weeks of cramming an entire country is somewhat perplexing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lake Titicaca and Tiwanaku
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 On the Road: A Snail Mail Diary (travel mail art project)
- 2 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 3 Patagonia: Northern Lake District or El Chalten?
- 4 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 5 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 8 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 9 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 10 Surfing in Lima
- 11 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 12 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 13 Argentina vs Chile
- 14 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 15 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 16 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 17 Machu pichu, anybody know where to find route
- 18 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 19 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 20 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 21 Christmas in Cusco
- 22 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 23 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 24 transportation in Brazil
- 25 Patagonia Chile