My husband and I are wanting to visit the ruins of Tiwanaku. We also wouldn't mind fishing on Lake Titicaca. Does anyone know of a tour company that offers both of these in a package? We are only going to be there three days, possibly four so we wanted to make the most of it. We are more into the archaeologic aspects of Peru and Bolivia than the culturistic aspects of it. If we had more time, we would love to see both--but unfortunately, two weeks of cramming an entire country is somewhat perplexing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lake Titicaca and Tiwanaku
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 2 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 5 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 6 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 7 2 wks in Colombia
- 8 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 9 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 10 iguaza falls
- 11 Argentina Holiday Help
- 12 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 13 Buenos Aries
- 14 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 15 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 16 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 17 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 18 cheap flights to paraguay
- 19 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 20 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 21 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 22 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 23 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 24 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 25 Transport in and around Peru (buses/taxis) - safety