My husband and I are wanting to visit the ruins of Tiwanaku. We also wouldn't mind fishing on Lake Titicaca. Does anyone know of a tour company that offers both of these in a package? We are only going to be there three days, possibly four so we wanted to make the most of it. We are more into the archaeologic aspects of Peru and Bolivia than the culturistic aspects of it. If we had more time, we would love to see both--but unfortunately, two weeks of cramming an entire country is somewhat perplexing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lake Titicaca and Tiwanaku
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 2 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 3 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 4 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 5 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 6 Quito: Old city or new?
- 7 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 8 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 9 Bogota
- 10 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 11 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 13 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 14 4 weeks in Chile
- 15 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 16 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 17 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 18 Para Ti, Brazil
- 19 Advice needed for Colombia
- 20 Chile and Argentina
- 21 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 22 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 23 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 24 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 25 El valle de Elquí