We are planning a trip to Chile in November. One of the main areas we intend to visit is in the Lake District - mostly hiking in national parks - Conguillio, Herquehue, Villarica, Puyehue, Vincente Perez Rosales. We are having a difficult time determining the impact of the volcano. Any ideas?
Lake District Chile - Where To Get Information on Volcano Impact?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Now Time For Best Figure
- 2 Three weeks in South America
- 3 Argentina Trip report
- 4 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 5 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 6 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 7 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 8 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 9 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 10 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 11 Easter Day in Rio
- 12 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 13 Patagonia tour
- 14 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 15 Patagonia tour in April
- 16 Patagonia tour
- 17 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 18 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 19 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 20 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 21 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 22 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 23 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 24 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 25 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks