Can anybody give me their travel experiences at the laguna Mar Resort on Isla Margarita? The timeshare company is raving about it and what a wonderful destination resort it is but I would like other opinions.
Did people use the all inclusive option?
Was the resort good for just staying on the property or did you take other side trips that you would recommend?
Was it safe?
I have heard that off property basically only spanish is spoken. Is that true?
Were your travel arrangments reasonable or filled with delays and problems?
Anything else a traveller to Isla Margarita should know?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 2 Trip Report Ecuador
- 3 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 4 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 5 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 6 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 7 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 8 Day trips from Montevideo
- 9 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 10 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 11 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 12 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 13 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 14 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 15 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 16 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 17 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 18 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 19 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 21 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 22 Atacama and ????
- 23 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 24 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 25 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time