Can anybody give me their travel experiences at the laguna Mar Resort on Isla Margarita? The timeshare company is raving about it and what a wonderful destination resort it is but I would like other opinions.
Did people use the all inclusive option?
Was the resort good for just staying on the property or did you take other side trips that you would recommend?
Was it safe?
I have heard that off property basically only spanish is spoken. Is that true?
Were your travel arrangments reasonable or filled with delays and problems?
Anything else a traveller to Isla Margarita should know?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 2 Rainbow mountain trek
- 3 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 4 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 5 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 6 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 7 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 8 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 9 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 10 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 11 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 12 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 13 Iquitos
- 14 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 15 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 16 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 17 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 18 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 21 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 22 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 23 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 24 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 25 Bariloche car rental