Can anybody give me their travel experiences at the laguna Mar Resort on Isla Margarita? The timeshare company is raving about it and what a wonderful destination resort it is but I would like other opinions.
Did people use the all inclusive option?
Was the resort good for just staying on the property or did you take other side trips that you would recommend?
Was it safe?
I have heard that off property basically only spanish is spoken. Is that true?
Were your travel arrangments reasonable or filled with delays and problems?
Anything else a traveller to Isla Margarita should know?
Thanks in advance!
Lagunamar Resort on Isla Margarita
- 1 Crellston and Others
- 2 Reflections on our South America trip
- 3 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 4 Anyone needs bolivares to exchange?
- 5 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 6 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 7 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 8 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 9 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 10 8 Days in Brazil
- 11 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 12 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 13 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 14 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 15 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 17 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 18 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 19 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 20 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 21 Peru Hop?
- 22 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 23 Uruguay Re-Do
- 24 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 25 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven