We've only got 5 days in La Paz before flying to Lima in June, and I'd like to know if that's enough time to take a tour to Sucre and Potisi, and if anyone can recommend a good (reasonably priced) company that we can book with. Muchas gracias.
La Paz to Sucre and Potosi
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary in Peru, Sacred Valley/Cusco/Titicaca/MP
- 2 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 3 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 Cartagena - help!
- 6 Trip Report: Argentina, Chile, Bolivia & Peru with Tweens
- 7 A few days in Uruguay from Buenos Aires
- 8 Ecuador-tour guides
- 9 Colombia + Peru in 1 month: itinerary doable?
- 10 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 11 Birding in Mindo
- 12 Sugar Loaf Trip
- 13 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 14 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 15 9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
- 16 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 17 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 18 2 weeks in Argentina
- 19 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 22 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 23 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile