We've only got 5 days in La Paz before flying to Lima in June, and I'd like to know if that's enough time to take a tour to Sucre and Potisi, and if anyone can recommend a good (reasonably priced) company that we can book with. Muchas gracias.
La Paz to Sucre and Potosi
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 2 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 3 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 4 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 5 Cell phone in Brazil
- 6 10 Full Days in Peru
- 7 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 8 10 day itinerary questions
- 9 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 10 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 11 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 12 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 13 Santiago 2 days
- 14 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 15 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 16 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 17 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 18 10 day in peru
- 19 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 20 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 21 Mendoza
- 22 Patagonia in November 2014 Need help with rental SUV or guide
- 23 Hotel Suggestions Cusco, Aguas calientes, Urubamba, Puno, Lima etc..
- 24 General Peru questions
- 25 Argentina Holiday Help