can anyone recommend some easy day-walks near la paz, or any day-trips?
la paz in june. walks or day trips?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 2 Money in Buenos Aires
- 3 Ecuador Guide Book
- 4 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 5 Solo female travelling around South America
- 6 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 9 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 10 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 11 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 12 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 13 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 14 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 15 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 16 Quito: Old city or new?
- 17 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 18 Bogota
- 19 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 20 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 21 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 22 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 23 4 weeks in Chile
- 24 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Lima