I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. I have always wanted to stay at the JW Marriott there and was happy at the thought of using points to cover it. However, it looks like I'm not going to be able to use points on the night I need.
Room rates are VERY expensive (well, for my preference that is) and I was just wondering if the hotel is worth the price tag.
Thanks in advance for any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Layover in Lima
- 2 South America this October
- 3 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 4 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 5 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 6 San Salvador Layover
- 7 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 8 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 9 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 10 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 11 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 12 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 13 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 14 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 15 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 16 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 17 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 18 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 19 Santiago, Chile
- 20 limited time in Cusco
- 21 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 22 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 23 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 24 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 25 Back "home" in Barranco