I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. I have always wanted to stay at the JW Marriott there and was happy at the thought of using points to cover it. However, it looks like I'm not going to be able to use points on the night I need.
Room rates are VERY expensive (well, for my preference that is) and I was just wondering if the hotel is worth the price tag.
Thanks in advance for any opinions!
JW Marriott Lima
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 2 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 5 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 6 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 7 Surfing in Lima
- 8 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 9 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 10 Argentina vs Chile
- 11 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 12 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 13 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 14 Machu pichu, anybody know where to find route
- 15 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 16 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 17 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 Christmas in Cusco
- 20 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 21 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 22 transportation in Brazil
- 23 Patagonia Chile
- 24 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 25 Easter Island flight delays?