I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. I have always wanted to stay at the JW Marriott there and was happy at the thought of using points to cover it. However, it looks like I'm not going to be able to use points on the night I need.
Room rates are VERY expensive (well, for my preference that is) and I was just wondering if the hotel is worth the price tag.
Thanks in advance for any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/massive-testo/
- 2 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 3 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 4 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 5 Brazil
- 6 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 7 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 8 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 9 Peru Trip for the Family
- 10 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 11 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 12 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 13 1.5 days in Rio
- 14 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 15 Galapagos tours
- 16 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 17 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 18 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 19 2 weeks trip
- 20 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 21 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 22 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 23 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 24 WEBJET
- 25 Iguazu and Iguaçu