I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. I have always wanted to stay at the JW Marriott there and was happy at the thought of using points to cover it. However, it looks like I'm not going to be able to use points on the night I need.
Room rates are VERY expensive (well, for my preference that is) and I was just wondering if the hotel is worth the price tag.
Thanks in advance for any opinions!
JW Marriott Lima
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 3 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 7 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 8 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 9 4 weeks in Chile
- 10 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 11 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 12 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 13 Para Ti, Brazil
- 14 Advice needed for Colombia
- 15 Chile and Argentina
- 16 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 17 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 20 El valle de Elquí
- 21 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 22 Columbia Questions
- 23 Bogota
- 24 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 25 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?