Here is a link to some tid bits of info from our last weeks of an 11+ week stay in BsAs.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile or Argentina?
- 2 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 3 11 hours in Lima
- 4 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 5 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 6 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 7 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 8 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 9 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 10 South America this October
- 11 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 12 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 13 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 14 Peru in December
- 15 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 16 Tarapoto
- 17 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 18 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 19 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 20 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 21 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 22 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 23 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 24 Campinas and Natal help
- 25 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather