I have read that the camp at the Jaguar Research Center operated by Tropical Nature in the Northern Pantanal was dismantled, possibly in October 2009 and am wondering if this is indeed the case. It also seems that sometime in 2009 Tropical Nature ceased involvement in the Napo Wildlife Center - are Tropical Nature scaling down their South American accommodations?
Does anyone have any more information on these developments?
I am considering booking at Manu Wildlife Center and would like to deal with a company that in some way benefits local communities and one that can fulfil bookings made for the forthcoming season.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Read More> https://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 1.5 days in Rio
- 3 Peru Trip for the Family
- 4 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 5 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 6 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 7 2 weeks trip
- 8 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 9 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 10 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 11 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 12 WEBJET
- 13 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 14 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 15 Itineraries
- 16 Pantanal Lodges
- 17 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 18 3 weeks in South America
- 19 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 20 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 21 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 22 Chile wine tour
- 23 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 24 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 25 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?